JOB SUMMARY: You can spot a speck of pepper on the tip of a fork from 400 yards away – even if it’s behind a tree. But what’s even more impressive than that is the epic level of positive attitude and teamwork you show every day. If this describes you, then we’d like you to apply for one of the most important jobs in our restaurants. Because, hey, the food can’t go out if the plates ain’t ready.
Dishwasher is the person most responsible for making sure that guest health is protected by always using the highest standards of cleanliness in all areas of the restaurant. Although the Dishwasher rarely serves guests directly, the work done by the Dishwasher is critical to every guest and the people who directly serve guests.
JOB TYPE: Part-time
SALARY: Up to $13 per hour ($8.00 /hour + tip share)
SHIFTS AVAILABLE: Thursday evening, Friday evening, Weekend days and evenings.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Provides guest service by assuring that all tableware, glassware, chinaware, and cooking utensils are sanitary and clean
- Responsible for making sure that guest health is protected by always using the highest standards of cleanliness in all areas of the store
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example
- Carefully monitors the operation of the stores and assists the manager in identifying and solving present and potential guest problems
- Follows Fire Street Pizza operational policies and procedures, including those for safety and security, to ensure the safety of all employees and guests during each shift
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Meet store operating policies and standards of safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Ability to Stand for long periods of time
- Reach and lift overhead up to 50 pounds
- Work in hot and cold temperature extremes subject to fluctuations for long periods of time.
- Work in environment where smoke, fumes, steam, and other airborne particles are present
- Must be able to work weekdays, weekends, nights also required as needed
- Must be able to work efficiently and remain positive (remember you are part of the show!)
- Must be dependable, honest and trustworthy
- Must have exceptionally positive attitude
- Must have consistent reliable transportation
- Good personal grooming & hygiene
- Good communication skills
- Minimum 16 years of age or older
- Work around, handle, operate, and control hot equipment and products in a safe manner
- Work at a pace consistent with changing business volume and demands
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Please follow the instructions at the top of this page to apply for this position.