1) Can I make a reservation?
Because we are a first come first serve restaurant, and we don’t have a private party seating, we do not take reservations or offer call ahead ordering for group orders. All groups have to be treated as walk-in customers.
Because it gets very busy between 6-9pm on Fridays and Saturdays we ask that groups arrive outside of those times. Even so, no matter the day or time of arrival, we cannot guarantee space for groups, as much as we'd like to.
2) Can I bring a large group?
Yes-ish. We cannot guarantee together seating or space for groups, as much as we'd like to. Please note that we are a restaurant with first-come, first-serve seating which makes each of our seats to be used for a dining customer (food or bar customers). An example, no, groups cannot come in and take up seating with non-dining guests while a meeting is being held.
For groups over 10 people we do ask that the coordinator contact us prior to coming out. While we still cannot guarantee space, we can chat with you to see if there are options for accommodating your needs or if we will have to (unfortunately) not be a fit for your group’s needs.
All groups have to be treated as walk-in customers. This applies to corporate, hail & farewells, birthdays and graduation parties, just to name a few. Please give us more information about your needs in advance.
Depending on the day and size of the group, we may Not be a fit. And as much as we want to accommodate, please give us more information in advance so that we can determine if we can accommodate or not. Making sure that everyone has a great time is top of our list!
3) Can I send someone early to hold a table(s)?
4) Do you cater?
5) Can I rent your place on a day that you're closed for a private party?
6) Can we rent your food truck for an event?
7) Ever thought about expanding to help with space and wait times?
8) Have you thought about opening another location?
9) Call in pickup orders?
10) Do you deliver?
11) Can I call and put my order in early for our group?
12) Can I bring a cake / cupcakes for a birthday party?
13) How do I get a gift card?
14) Do you have gluten free options?
15) Do you have a low carb crust?
16) Do you offer Vegan / Paleo options?
17) Can we bring in outside food or alcohol?
18) Can I just let my kids run unattended?
19) Are you dog / pet friendly?
20) Can I bring extra chairs for my group?
21) How do I apply to work at fire Street?
22) What are your busiest times?
23) Do you offer discounts for seniors and military?
24) Can I bring in my own toppings?
25) Do you carry any domestic beers?
26) How do I know if you're about to sell out?
27) How can I guarantee that you won't be sold out?